So every time I’ve played Dark Cloud 2 I had completely ignored monster transformations. Everyone else says they’re terrible, and I’d only ever tried the Himarra (Which really is terrible).
But this time around I’m shooting for all medals, which means I have to level up a monster, and gemrons are supposed to be the best.
THIS GUYS IS SO ADORABLE. And he has a ranged attack with no ammo and it’s rapid fire! And you know what? The damage is even decent. I take back everything bad I’ve ever said about monster transformations.
Also he flies decently fast too, so that’s fun.
- wasthatamelon reblogged this from drxanadu
- wasthatamelon likes this
- teacuplily reblogged this from drxanadu
- atlamilliabearinginventor likes this
- minininny likes this
- cahmiau likes this
- xianfrost reblogged this from drxanadu
- xianfrost likes this
- youaremysweetest-downfall likes this
- fantasticmrfoxxy reblogged this from wolfnanaki
- furrygamer reblogged this from wolfnanaki
- ask-konoku likes this
- doggyg likes this
- wolfnanaki reblogged this from drxanadu and added:
- wolfnanaki likes this
- kythrie reblogged this from akemiyano
- carryonmywayvvardsons likes this
- lfleecs likes this
- akemiyano reblogged this from drxanadu
- drxanadu posted this